Register by May 5 for the best rate and book your hotel room at the Sheraton Hamilton Hotel
Canada’s acclaimed annual advancement gathering will inspire you and your colleagues to Evolve to new levels of advancement excellence. It’s the best value for your professional development dollar - and the most camaraderie to be found.
This conference’s big ideas, big energy and varied formats promise a wealth of innovations and connections to take back to your school. In-depth and “snap” sessions offer nuggets of brilliance for every experience level in all advancement disciplines.
Maximize your learning and networking at one of CCAE’s pre-conference workshops:
- 2017 CCAE Essentials for New Professionals; and
- Gift Planning Fundamentals: A CCAE – CAGP Partnered Workshop
Check out the #ccae2017 schedule to sample the deep learning #ccae2017 will provide.
Professional development topics include:
- One million hours of volunteerism
- Write your own story: Encouraging stakeholders to join the campaign conversation
- Evolving leadership - Top 10 things you need to know about leadership today
- Improving productivity and customer service in advancement services
- Building long-term relationships with future and young alumni
- Leveraging analytics to drive major gift donations, engagement and loyalty
- Play the ponies: mascots, puppies & people for the social media win
- Social media engagement in a crisis situation - A case study
- Enhanced endowment fund reporting: Adding faces to the financials
- Staking your claim in a shrinking media landscape
- Wiki wisdom: Using a wiki to build a high-impact advancement shop
- Parallel Foundations: Fundraising friends, not foes
Get inspired with three distinctive keynotes by accomplished women who lead in Canadian and international advancement; indigenous charity and awards; and international charitable innovation:
- Lorna Somers, Vice-President, McMaster University Foundation, and Director of Development, McMaster University: Voyages of Discovery - Sponsored by 2017 CCAE National Conference Platinum Sponsor, KCI - Wednesday, June 7, 12:45 p.m.
- Roberta Jamieson, President & CEO, Indspire and Executive Producer, Indspire Awards - Sponsored by 2017 CCAE National Conference Platinum Sponsor, Manulife - Thursday, June 8, 9:00 a.m.
- Sabrina Pourmand, Vice President of Key Relationships, charity: water - Friday, June 9, 12:45 p.m.
Thank our valued National Partners and sponsors in the CCAE Marketplace. They bring valued services and products for advancement and help make #ccae2017 possible.
And enjoy incomparable CCAE hospitality at special events that celebrate advancement:
- Prix d’Excellence Awards Ceremony - Sponsored by 2017 CCAE National Conference Platinum Sponsor, Tempo Framing Systems - Wednesday, June 7 at 1:55 p.m.
- CCAE Awards Evening at Liuna Station - Sponsored by CCAE National Partner, TD Insurance Meloche Monnex - Wednesday, June 7 at 6 p.m.
- CCAE Social Night “Rock the Garden Party” at Royal Botanical Gardens - Sponsored by CCAE National Partner, MBNA - Thursday, June 8 at 6 p.m.
Register now! Full conference registration fee held at same rate as in 2016.
CCAE is delighted to announce the two recipients of TD Fellowships in Advancement for 2017-18: Anne-Marie Aguilar at University of Alberta, and Sarah Carthy at Trent University.
Review the profiles of these outstanding recipients on the CCAE website, and plan to congratulate Anne-Marie (Annie) and Sarah during the 2017 CCAE National Conference in Hamilton.
CCAE is grateful to TD Insurance Meloche Monnex for its long-standing funding of these important Fellowships.
Go to top