Greetings from CCAE!
As preparations continue for the 2019 CCAE National Conference taking place in our Nation's Capital, we hope this finds you well. Thank you again for agreeing to present a Professional Learning Session as part of the program. More than 60 presenters from across Canada and the United States make up a program that will inform and inspire delegates.
CCAE wishes to ensure you feel prepared as the Conference approaches. In an effort to answer potential questions about your presentation, you will receive another update 30 days prior to the Conference. If you have questions at any time, simply contact email@example.com
All sessions at the conference will take place at the Brookstreet Hotel.
Breakout rooms will be assigned and shared prior to your arrival at the Conference.
- CCAE has negotiated special room rates with the Brookstreet Hotel. For more information about booking a room in the hotel a special rate, please click here.
- CCAE has negotiated a Westjet discount for all those travelling to Ottawa for the National Conference. For information on this offer, please click here.
- The program schedule, session descriptions and presenter bios in both languages are located under the National Conference tab on the CCAE website. To request any changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While you are not required to register for the National Conference to present your session, CCAE encourages all speakers to stay and participate in this annual gathering of advancement professionals.
- CCAE is pleased to extend a special, reduced registration rate to all National Conference presenters, regardless of the length of your session. Please contact email@example.com for your discounted registration code.
- For registration information and pricing, please click here.
CCAE Conference App:
- CCAE will not be printing any programs, attendee lists or session descriptions.
- All Conference related information will be located on the free CCAE app that delegates will be encouraged to download.
- Please be sure to stop by the Conference Registration Desk no less than 45 minutes prior to your session.
- All presenters are asked to use the CCAE template for their presentation.
- All presentation slides must be in PowerPoint.
- All presenters are asked to send their presentation decks to CCAE no later than May 27, 2019 by 9 p.m. Eastern. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A copy of your presentation will be kept by CCAE and made available to delegates following the conference. If you do not wish CCAE to share your presentation, please contact email@example.com no later than May 30, 2019.
Please note that all session rooms will be equipped with the following audio-visual equipment:
- One laptop computer (running Windows with Microsoft Office).
- One LCD data projector
- One screen
- One podium
- One podium microphone
- One wireless microphone
- Program schedule, session descriptions and presenter bios.
- For general questions & assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To register for the conference click here. Do not forget to use your 20% speaker discount code - Contact email@example.com to get the code.
- All presenters are asked to use the CCAE template for their presentation. To access the template please click here.
- Please send your presentation deck to CCAE at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 27, 2019 by 9 p.m. Eastern.
- A copy of your presentation will be kept by CCAE and be made available to delegates. If you do not wish CCAE to share your presentation, please contact email@example.com no later than May 20, 2019.
If you require additional equipment, please request it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 20, 2019.
If at any time you need assistance, please contact the CCAE Office at email@example.com.
We are delighted that you are taking part in this stellar National Conference program and we look forward to seeing you in Kanata.
The CCAE Team