Supported by Platinum Sponsor, iA Financial Group
Tuesday June 4th, 2019
5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Brookstreet Hotel: iA Financial Welcome Tent
Cozy up on the pristine golf course grounds of the Brookstreet Hotel, as CCAE welcomes you to the 2019 National Conference. The opening reception will provide attendees with a relaxing atmosphere to reunite with colleagues, while enjoying live music, games, and refreshments - more surprises to be announced!
- A ticket to the Opening Reception is included for all full package registrants of the National Conference. If you purchased a one-day registration package, you will need to purchase a ticket to the opening reception.
- Food stations and entrées will be served starting at 6pm. Attendees will receive a ticket for 1 complimentary beverage.
Supported by Platinum Sponsor, Tempo Framing Systems
Wednesday June 5th, 2019
12:10 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Revel in the anticipation and find out who will receive a Gold, Silver, or Bronze award at the 2019 CCAE Prix d’Excellence. Cheer on Canada’s best advancement work of 2018, and throughout the conference chat with the winners to gain new perspectives on how you can increase the success of your own advancement initiatives.
- The Prix d’Excellence luncheon is open to all registrants of the National Conference.
- This year CCAE has planned an exciting and streamlined ceremony to ensure the glory of recognition among recipients as well as the comfort of those attending.
Supported by CCAE National Partner, TD Insurance Meloche Monnex
Wednesday June 5th, 2019
5:45 p.m. – 9 p.m
Canadian War Museum: Lebreton Gallerie
President’s Reception (by invitation): 5:45 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Awards Reception: 5:45 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Awards Dinner: 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Meet in the lobby of the Brookstreet Hotel at 5 pm and be whisked away to the historical and innovative Canadian War Museum in picturesque Downtown Ottawa.
Buses depart for the Museum at 5:15 p.m. SHARP, there will not be a loop, so ensure you arrive on time!
Upon arrival, attendees will enjoy cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres while they connect with colleagues and gain excitement for the evening’s events. In addition, attendees are encouraged to take in the Lebreton Gallery and additional historical significance that only the Nation’s Capital can offer.
As the ceremony commences applaud Canadian advancement’s top achievers, mentors, upcoming stars, and champions of education.
- Transportation is included for those who purchased tickets to the Awards Evening and delegates will full conference packages.
- A ticket to the Awards Evening is included for all full package registrants of the National Conference. If you purchased a one-day registration package, you will have to purchase a ticket to the awards evening.
- Attendees will receive a ticket for 1 complimentary beverage during the cocktail hour, followed by a full-course seated dinner once the awards presentation has concluded.
- Please note although this is a business attire event, it is recommended that attendees wear comfortable footwear.
Supported by CCAE National Partner, MBNA
Thursday June 6th, 2019
6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Closing out the Conference is the highly anticipated Social Night, where delegates can unwind in the social and lively atmosphere of the Central Bierhaus.
Represent your school and dress in your school swag to amplify this entertaining evening.
Live it up with your colleagues and celebrate while listening to live local music, savouring cocktails and a bounty of food. Games and other enticing events will be held throughout the evening.
- Transportation is included for those who purchased tickets to the Social night and delegates will full conference packages
- A ticket to Social Night is included for all full package registrants of the National Conference. If you purchased a one-day registration package, you will have to purchase a ticket to this event.
- Attendees will receive a ticket for 1 complimentary beverage.