2016 CCAE Annual Giving Congress
October 20 – 21, 2016
This event is approved for 7 CFRE points. More information here on the CCAE website.
CCAE, as Canada’s premier advancement association, will organize and present the 2016 CCAE Annual Giving Congress, October 20 - 21, 2016 at Oakham House, Ryerson University, in Toronto, ON.
2016 marks the 6th Annual Giving Congress (AGC), formerly organized by a volunteer group from several Ontario institutions of higher education. The Congress is an opportunity for annual giving professionals working across Canada to share their knowledge, gain important insight into best practices, engage in open discussion about successful strategies, problem solve common challenges, and create a base for future networking and cooperation.
Thursday, October 20
- Registration 8:30 a.m.
- Sessions 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Cocktail reception 4:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
- Dinner (optional, not included) – 6:30 p.m.
Friday, October 21
- Breakfast 8 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Sessions 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Oakham House, Ryerson University
Tecumseh Auditorium and Thomas Lounge
63 Gould Street, Toronto, ON, M5B 1E9
Conference registration for 2016 is $199 plus HST.
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown, 108 Chestnut Street, Toronto, ON
- October 19 & 20 - $199 per night
- Parking is $25 per night
- Complimentary Wifi
- Reserve by Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - Online (E-link)
- Hotel Phone: 416-599-0555 or 1-800-668-6600 and ask for the Canadian Council for the Advancement preferred rate or reference group code : C19
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All guestrooms must be booked before September 28, 2016 to receive the group rate. After this date, any unused portion of the block will be released for general sale.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown will continue to accept reservations after this date on a space available basis, at current available rates
Dean Hughes Consulting