CCAE offers a thriving program of Awards and Fellowships to recognize the best of current and future contributions to the advancement of education in Canada.
TD Fellowships in Advancement
Two TD Fellowships in Advancement, made possible by the long-time support of TD Insurance Meloche Monnex, are awarded each year. The Fellowships provide $37,500 to each of the Fellows, who are selected through application by their employer school.
Learn more on the TD Fellowships section of this website.
CCAE Distinguished Service Awards
CCAE offers three awards that recognize promise, achievement and support of Canadian education and advancement:
- Outstanding Achievement Award, supported by Manulife Financial
- Friend of Education Award, supported by The Offord Group
- Rising Star Awards
Read about the significance and past recipients of these awards on the CCAE Distinguished Service Awards section of the website.
CCAE Prix d’Excellence
The CCAE Prix d’Excellence, supported by Tempo Framing Systems, recognizes outstanding achievements in alumni affairs, communications and marketing, fundraising, stewardship, student recruitment and other aspects of Canadian education advancement.
CCAE congratulates the 2016 recipients of the Prix d’Excellence. Plan to submit your best work, and that of your advancement colleagues, in February 2017.
Visit the appropriate tab on this website section for detailed information about opportunities and requirements for the following volunteer roles:
- Level 1: Volunteer Leader, serving on the CCAE Board of Directors – governance and oversight
- Level 2: Ambassador – National Conference Steering Committee member or Institutional Ambassador (liaison between CCAE and its members, school by school)
- Level 3: Professional Development or Awards and Fellowships Volunteer – organize or present at conferences, workshops, webinars; or judge in award and Fellowship programs