The advancement of education in Canada depends upon the skills, knowledge and experience of thousands of professionals who work at universities, colleges, institutes, polytechnics, independent schools and cégeps. We invite you to join the Canadian Council for the Advancement of Education (CCAE), the premier Canadian association for educational advancement practitioners, if you work in any of the growing array of advancement areas, including:
• advancement services
• alumni relations
• communications and marketing
• government relations
• public relations
CCAE fosters excellence in Canadian education by providing bilingual programs and services to educational advancement professionals. In response to CCAE members’ needs, we have removed limits on the number of advancement staff at member schools that may receive full CCAE membership benefits. Join today, register your entire advancement staff at no additional cost, and enjoy the following CCAE membership benefits:
• Professional development at the annual CCAE National Conference, Essentials for New Advancement Professionals Workshop, discipline-specific workshops held across Canada, and webinars on a range of timely topics. All CCAeLearning webinars are offered FREE of charge to CCAE members. An unlimited number of advancement staff at member schools are welcome to participate.
• CCAE’s award programs that recognize excellence and promote the importance of advancement in our educational institutions:
- the peer-reviewed Prix d’Excellence, showcasing the state of the art in Canadian advancement programs and materials;
- Rising Star Awards that recognize promising advancement professionals;
- Outstanding Achievement Award, supported by Manulife, for long-time service and excellence in advancement; and
- Friend of Education Award, supported by Offord Group, recognizing educational advancement’s greatest champions and supporters.
• TD Fellowships in Advancement, generously sponsored by CCAE National Partner, TD Insurance, the prestigious program that annually offers two year-long fellowships to grow the advancement profession in Canada.
• National Partners and sponsors who support CCAE and enhance the work of Canadian advancement professionals.
• Access to our Career Centre job posting board, whether seeking or offering a position in advancement.
• Current advancement industry news and information through the CCAE website and E-News.
Fill out this simple membership registration form today, and join over 4,400 of your advancement colleagues as a member of CCAE.