2020 CCAE National Conference Call for Proposals
CCAE is planning an exciting and influential program for the #CCAE2020 National Conference coming this May 19-21 in Winnipeg Manitoba.
Be an experience maker
You are invited to join Canada’s most innovative advancement professionals and be a part of the experience by submitting a proposal or recommending a colleague to present.
Answer the Call
The submission portal is open July 29 through October 10, 2019.
Presenters from all institutional types, departmental roles, backgrounds and levels of experience are welcomed to submit. Calls for proposals are open to everyone, including advancement professionals from member and non-member schools, consultants, corporations, etc. Interested parties from outside the CCAE membership who wish to submit a proposal are required to include a partner from a CCAE member school.
CCAE is seeking a wide range of topics to aide advancement professionals progress into the future of all advancement aspects. Below are some key points of interest (but not limited to) to get your brainstorming started:
- Advancement intelligence & analytics
- Campaigns and the inherent intricacies involved
- Community/volunteer outreach strategies
- Engaging Constituencies
- Fundraising innovations for the future (annual giving, major gifts, development, bequests etc.)
- The ever-changing digital landscape of marketing & communications
- Career & personal wellness
- Business analytics, big data and advancement
- Strengthening Indigenous relationships on your campus (action plans)
- Strategies to move your advancement shop into the future of philanthropy
- Dealing with challenges of Government regulations that impact philanthropy (funding, provincial/federal challenges, laws governing
- policy, transfer of wealth issues)