Associate Director of Advancement - Bishop’s College School
Established in 1836 in Quebec, Canada, Bishop’s College School (BCS) is an IB World School offering the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and certificates. With a campus bordered by farmland and rolling hills on one side and by the city of Sherbrooke on the other, BCS is a small, welcoming community and a “home away from home” to students from 40+ different countries. We create a caring community of learning and development where cultures connect and individuals matter. By embracing a rigorous yet supportive academic program and a well-rounded education that includes athletics, the arts, leadership and development, and global citizenship, BCS is preparing students to become tomorrow’s leaders. We offer a Bilingual Option (English and French), as well as the Duke of Edinburgh's Award program, and are a proud member of Round Square, through which students can go on exchanges and volunteer abroad.
The Associate Director of Advancement works closely with the Advancement team to manage the annual fundraising programs, donor cultivation and stewardship and alumni relations. The Associate Director of Advancements’ focus is to engage current and past parents, alumni and friends to meet the school’s annual fundraising objectives and to grow and deepen the culture of philanthropy within the school community.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
Education and Experience
- Driven, resourceful, and motivated to meet goals
- Reliable and responsible; must be a dependable and trusted contact for families and colleagues
- Dynamic presenter
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal
- Capacity to adapt quickly and problem-solve
- Excellent public relations and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual
- Recognizes multiple viewpoints
- Acknowledges that differences add value to all aspects of a work environment
BCS is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefit package. A resume and letter of interest should be sent by November 15, 2020 to:
Bishop’s College School (Human Resources)
80 Moulton Hill, Sherbrooke, QC, J1M 1Z8
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application Deadline : 2020-11-15
Institution : Bishop's College School