CCAE on Campus is a tailored day of advancement training that is specific to the needs and aspirations of your school. The day is led by internationally recognized and respected advancement speaker and practitioner - Lorna Somers (Director of Development, McMaster University and Vice-President of the McMaster University Foundation). If for other advancement disciplines, leading Canadian experts will be engaged for the CCAE on Campus training.
Consider CCAE on Campus when you:
- Want to provide specialized training for academics, volunteers, senior leadership and advancement staff that addresses the needs and aspirations of your school.
- Wish to offer a targeted workshop to multiple audiences all on the same day.
- Want to ensure volunteers, academic and senior leadership and advancement staff are hearing the same message and learning together about best practices and current trends.
- Seek to facilitate staff discussion, dialogue and brainstorming on related topics.
- Need to train the greatest number of staff for your training dollar.
Benefits of using CCAE on Campus
- The ability to facilitate dialogue with participants across campus (extend learning and application in the real-world context of your school).
- Tailored course content to address the unique needs and aspirations of your school.
- Training conveniently delivered at your school, saving on travel and hotel costs for CCAE on Campus participants.
- Staff spend less time away from the office.
- Facilitator and advancement expert Lorna Somers has been recognized with many awards for the quality of her presentations and the engagement of her audiences.
- CCAE will initiate dialogue with the school representative and begin to develop a program (in discussion with Ms Somers) that fits your school’s needs.
- CCAE will work closely with the school representative to design the program, and will coordinate and manage the entire process.
- CCAE will provide all necessary workshop materials (handouts, name tags, place cards, etc.).
- School makes necessary arrangements and covers the cost of meeting space; food & beverage; audio visual; and ensures strong participation.
- Due to the highly customized nature of the CCAE on Campus program, the fee will be negotiated between the school and CCAE.