Professional Learning Summits
Join your peers and propel your advancement career to greater heights!
CCAE’s professional learning program provides unparalleled Canadian advancement knowledge to advancement professionals nationwide. Through dynamic and innovative presentations, webinars, and workshops, attendees increase their advancement skills, expand their networks and learn valuable information to further develop their careers.
Summits include a variety of topics targeted towards all sizes of institutions, types and advancement themes. All fees are designated in Canadian Dollars.
New in 2020/21
- CCAE brings the same great summit program, to an online format. 2020/21 Summits will be delivered once a week, for a set number of weeks. Each weeks’ presentation will be live, and attendees will have a chance to pose questions and engage with the presenter and other attendees via a live chat function.
- To ensure CCAE members can continue advancing their staff professionally and ensure the strength, capacity, reach, and impact of the advancement community across Canada, CCAE is proud to announce the creation of the CCAE-TDIMM Professional Learning Opportunity Fund. This new fund will provide each CCAE member institution with a $1,000 credit to be used for participation in CCAE professional learning events until May 1st 2021.
Learn more >
CCAE Professional Learning Presenters
CCAE sources presenters for its professional learning programs (on-line and in-person) in a variety of ways, and works to ensure that they deliver high-quality presentations which highlight the latest, most relevant topics.
Calls for proposals are open to everyone, including advancement professionals from member and non-member schools, consultants, corporations, etc. and selections are made by a volunteer program committee. Interested parties from outside the CCAE membership who wish to submit a proposal are required to include a partner from a CCAE member school. Note: This does not apply to keynote speakers and invited guests.
CCAE is dedicated to developing programs and services that are inclusive, equitable, respectful, and ensures they reflect the diversity of our membership. All interested individuals are encouraged to submit proposals. Proposals are welcomed from individuals within visible minorities such as people of colour, Indigenous Peoples, women, people of any sexual orientation or gender identity, and persons with disabilities.
If you require accessibility or other accommodations as a presenter CCAE will work with you to ensure these needs are met.
CCAE is looking for a wide range of topics and advancement professionals to present, submit your best ideas below.
Calls for proposals are open approximately 10-11 months prior to the program/event date. These events include but are not limited to the following:
- CCAE National Conference
- Annual Giving Summit
- Independent Schools Summit
If you would like to be alerted when a particular call for proposals is opened, please contact email@example.com and include the following information:
- program/event of interest
- contact information
CCAE members sometimes request certain presenters. When applicable to a particular event/offering, CCAE will follow up and investigate the possibility of engaging this individual or group.
CCAE takes note of all individuals who express interest in presenting as part of a future professional learning opportunity. If you are interested in presenting as part of CCAE’s online and/or in-person professional learning programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the following information:
- potential session description
- your contact information
For any component of CCAE’s professional learning program, presenters from outside the CCAE membership are required to present with a member school. Partnering with a member school is required across all CCAE offerings to ensure programming remains relevant and practical. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.