2021 Independent School Summit Call for Proposals
Share your brilliant advancement stories, initiatives and ideas!
After a great program in Montreal, CCAE received a number of inspired requests and suggestions about the 2021 program - NOW IS YOUR CHANCE – help create the most engaging and relevant program for the 2021 Summit by sending in your themes and ideas by completing a request to present a session!
CCAE recognizes that there have been many changes during the last 6 months, and the planning committee will be looking for presentations surrounding the pandemic, your pivots, and outcomes for the upcoming school year. However, there are also best practices and lessons to be learned that stand the test of time inside and outside of the current crisis. The 2021 program aims to host a variety of sessions on topics that surround all facets of the independent school sector. So don’t hold back, share your triumphs, challenges and lessoned learned from this past year!
The deadline for submissions is August 31st, 2020
How to get involved:
- Be a part of the programming and apply to be a speaker, by sending us your innovative presentation ideas via our presentation proposal application link
- Share the proposal link with an independent school advancement colleague you think would be a dynamic and engaging speaker
What do I need to submit a proposal?
- An awesome idea/topic/theme/best practice pertaining to independent school advancement initiatives, events or campaigns
- A title for your presentation idea
- A brief description of the session, including 3 learning objectives
- The name(s) and title(s) of the presenter(s)
Calls for proposals are open to everyone, including advancement professionals from member and non-member schools, consultants, corporations, etc. and selections are made by a volunteer program committee. Interested parties from outside the CCAE membership who wish to submit a proposal are required to include a partner from a CCAE member school. Note: This does not apply to keynote speakers and invited guests.
CCAE is dedicated to developing programs and services that are inclusive, equitable, respectful, and ensures they reflect the diversity of our membership. All interested individuals are encouraged to submit proposals. Proposals are welcomed from individuals within visible minorities such as people of colour, Indigenous Peoples, women, people of any sexual orientation or gender identity, and persons with disabilities.
If you require accessibility or other accommodations as a presenter CCAE will work with you to ensure these needs are met.