The 2022 CCAE Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held electronically on Thursday, June 9, 2022, beginning at 12:00 p.m. Eastern.
The business of the meeting is to:
1. Receive the Audited Financial Statements for 2020-2021
2. Appoint the Public Accountant for the fiscal year ending April 30, 2023
3. Elect Directors for 2022-2023
AGM VOTING: In accordance with CCAE’s By-Laws, each member school can identify one or more Voting Representatives, the number per member school based on CCAE Membership Step – see chart on the CCAE website.
Please forward the name(s) of your school’s Voting Representative(s) to the CCAE Office (email@example.com) by Friday May 20th.
As per the CCAE By-Laws, member schools entitled to more than one vote may appoint more than one Voting Representative, or may authorize Voting Representatives to exercise more than one vote.
Voting Representatives are also entitled either to Absentee Vote or to assign a Proxy Voter. Please contact the CCAE Office for more information (613-531-9213) and go to the CCAE website to find the CCAE Proxy Form.
For all AGM information and documents, please visit the AGM section of the CCAE website in advance of the meeting.
In addition to the CCAE AGM, this virtual event will include:
– Presentations by 2021 TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Fellows: Lana Dadson of the University of Waterloo and Kierian Turner of the University of Lethbridge
– A conversation on Reconciliation & Philanthropy, featuring Victoria Grant, Maang Indoden, (Loon Clan), Teme-Augama Anishnabai Qway (Woman of the Deep-Water People) and a member of the Temagami First Nation and Julie Davis