Make an Impact & Volunteer
CCAE’s Volunteer Recognition Program is made possible by the generous support of Manulife.
Volunteers are essential to the success of CCAE.
Become an ambassador, a presenter, a selection judge, and more!
Volunteers help ensure that CCAE programs and services respond in a timely fashion to current needs in advancement, and that content is based on significant, relevant topics and issues. CCAE volunteers generously share their knowledge and experience with peers and with the association.
Annually, over 200 volunteers answer the call to make an impact by assisting with the following areas:
- Judge CCAE Awards and TD Fellowships in Advancement
- Make presentations at, and help plan and run, conferences and workshops. View the CCAE Professional Learning Presenters Guidelines
- Act as Institutional Ambassadors directly linking their schools to CCAE
- Serve on the CCAE Board of Directors in key governance roles.
CCAE offers volunteer opportunities to individual representatives at member schools across the country, at every stage in their advancement careers. There is something for everyone no matter experience level or discipline.
What kinds of Impact can you make by volunteering for CCAE?
- Contribute to the development of your profession by serving on a Program Committee
- Build your professional network by working with colleagues from across the country
- Build your career by gaining knowledge of other disciplines and best practices
- Develop organizational and communication skills
- Learn first-hand about innovative strategies and ideas from other schools
CCAE has multiple options for volunteers, each with varying time commitments and levels of experience in advancement.
- Would you like to help select the winners of the prestigious Prix d’Excellence Awards, or other CCAE awards programs? Contact Tara Sandler for more information.
- Want to be among the first to know what CCAE has on the radar? Ready to help connect with your colleagues across the country? Consider joining the CCAE Institutional Ambassador program.
- Interested in joining the planning committees that help plan CCAE’s various workshops and conferences each year? Contact Tara Sandler for more information.
Getting Started is easy as: